Gree VRF Modbus

Hello,
We are trying to integrate Gree VRF system via Modbus. we are using Siemens BMS. The communication is established but the register addresses we received from them are not able to receive any readings. We tried to contact Gree support with no success.
Is there any chance anyone in the forum already installed such a system and can give us any support?
Thank you,

Hello,
We are trying to integrate Gree VRF system via Modbus. we are using Siemens BMS. The communication is established but the register addresses we received from them are not able to receive any readings. We tried to contact Gree support with no success.
Is there any chance anyone in the forum already installed such a system and can give us any support?
Thank you,
Hello

We need to know topology of the system ( Comm protocol /PLCDevices S71200 OR other)
Is that TIA portal used as user interface ....

With more gathering datas we will be in better position to support

We are using Desigo BMS system; integration via TXI open modules - Communication Protocol is RS485.
We are communicating via 1 Pair Twisted Shielded (shield connected from our side and from the Gateway side, they are using the termination resistor built-in).
Yes a modbus gateway pro. The gateway is communicating via CAN2 protocol with the idu's and odu's. We tried to map the register addresses via mod scan and we got responses. Using the same registers from the BMS side, no reponse at all.

Okay!

Any diagnostic message/alarm from BMS side

Do you have TXI OPEN modbus engineering manual available ..if yes can you attach it here so we can have a closer look

Okay!

Any diagnostic message/alarm from BMS side

Do you have TXI OPEN modbus engineering manual available ..if yes can you attach it here so we can have a closer look
Both systems are communicating (com leds are blinking) but when we open the tx open web pages; results are wrong.
We changed the addresses by 1 and 2 with no success.
Attached is the engineering manual of txi open

Attachments

Hello, sorry was traveling just saw your message. Our configuration was per the engineering manual and checked by our supplier. The issue is that the addresses we received from Gree are not verified by the client (such as the type of points and so). what i needed to know if somebody already did such an integration and can advise us on how to set the parameters from Gree based on their engineering data.
Thanks!

Hello, sorry was traveling just saw your message. Our configuration was per the engineering manual and checked by our supplier. The issue is that the addresses we received from Gree are not verified by the client (such as the type of points and so). what i needed to know if somebody already did such an integration and can advise us on how to set the parameters from Gree based on their engineering data.
Thanks!
Hello

Thx for the inputs...

Hello,
Thank you,
Dear,
am also facing same issue with Gree VRF integration with TXI-open . did you solve the problem, if yes , can you share the solution

When I worked for Schneider Electric we saw this problem with (I think) a GE device. It had large areas of the map left blank, poking around in these areas turned up some interesting results.

But that's neither here nor there. But this childish nonsense annoys me to no end.

I'm assuming that an authorized Gree rep will be happy to fix you up for a price? If so, one approach would be to bite the bullet and go with that.

Then I would put a RS485 gateway on the network and let it retrieve all of the traffic between the master and the slave device(s). Be sure to share your results. :)

I did come across this in my travels:

https://man.kievclimate.com/man/Gree/GMV/BMS/Modbus Protocol (V1.2) 2018.11.01.pdf

Complete with a C routine for creating your 16 bit CRC (but fails to mention the need for swapping the high and low bytes of the CNC). Maybe it will help.