Help needed identifying sensor.

Photoelectric sensors
Do you have any idea why they should fail ? On the attached diagram I can actuate K1 by bridging contacts 8 & 9 on the DIN rail. There is 12 volts across 5 & 9 and 6 & 10. They where working but the system has been sat idle for some years. I have replaced S3, S4, K2 and K3.

Do you have any idea why they should fail ? On the attached diagram I can actuate K1 by bridging contacts 8 & 9 on the DIN rail. There is 12 volts across 5 & 9 and 6 & 10. They where working but the system has been sat idle for some years. I have replaced S3, S4, K2 and K3.
Hi

Diagram looks not well excplicit

Did you check proper status of the Diode ?

What you mean by fail ? Are these sensors for displacement of the crane ( or safety ..purposes )

Hi

Diagram looks not well excplicit

Did you check proper status of the Diode ?

What you mean by fail ? Are these sensors for displacement of the crane ( or safety ..purposes )

The switches are for displacement of the crane via K3 - K1. However none of the sensors are initiating K3.

Having only a multi meter and limited knowledge I have not yet tested the diode between 11 & 12.

Diode is between 11 & 12 11 for + and 12 for -

You can check if you got diode test function on the multimeter otherwise check if you got voltage and no voltage acccording to the sensors or switches operation ( ON/OFF)