Help requested with Mitsubishi FX2N PLC for PID control

Thanks for all the replies. I will not really implement the PID equation from first principles as I am studying to be a technician (3 years), not an engineer (5 years here), and we are supposed to know a lot about techniques but not about advanced maths which I don't really enjoy. Maybe it is easy for you guys to make a PID with that info from the manuals but at least until now it is not easy for me. I am struggling into learning about the data registry which I think is the first step here I need to know how to use.
I intend to use a solid state relay on the PWM transistor driven output connected to my heating element in order to overcome the problem of the low current that this PLC can provide at the outputs.
Are the Q/L/Qna series very diferent to the FX series? (As I have a Mitsubishi PID specific manual but it is only for those series, not for the FX).

Thanks
Regards

Marcelo
I shared here precious informations for achieving such task...but you seems not confortable not only with MATHS..
But With that technology too..I strongly advise you to keep on learning by yourself as your level need it ...

Cheers!
James

Hi, I followed some instructions I've found on a 2001 version of the programming manual (not that detailed in a newer version) and I made this diagram and simulation. Can anyone tell me why I am not getting any value at D525? Thanks.

https://ibb.co/GW3CrVM

Hi, Forget about the PWM for now, which is only the last row (on the image I shared in message 22). All the previous rows are for the PID.