The link from the video:
I am trying to deduce the sequence and processes from the video. Something have gone wrong. I know this process is known to be a continuous cycle sequence, several actions are repeating itself, for instance Action B(more frequently) and Action D.
My Description of the process from the video
- The 2 gates at both sides are rotated 90 degrees clockwise, giving way for the empty cardboards to move in, before the 2 gates rotated back to the original position and the slide moves back to its original position.[I label this action to be A.]
- The empty cardboard is then picked up, rotated 90 degrees anticlockwise, and then lowered to close the bottom of the corrugated box. [I label this action to be B.]
- The box is then pushed forward by the slide, before moving back to the original position. [I label this action to be C.]
- The conveyor moves forward.
- The empty cardboard layer is picked up and put inside the box [I label this action to be D] while Step 2 occurs simultaneously.
- One row of soap is then pushed forward sequentially [I label this action to be E]
- 15 soaps are then picked up by the machine and placed inside the box [ I label this action to be F]
- The conveyor then moves forward.
My Designation and roles of the cylinders
Cylinder A for sliding in the stack of empty corrugated cardboards
Cylinder B for activating an effective mechanism to organize the empty corrugated box
Cylinder C for pushing the empty corrugated box forward
Cylinder D for picking up that empty cardboard and placing it into the corrugated box
Cylinder E for pushing the product to the position directly below Cylinder D
Cylinder F for grasping 15 bottles and putting them in the corrugated box
I was literally racking my head over the complicated sequence. I hope someone can pinpoint my error.