Invensys Trident Fault

Hi Everyone,
Currently, I am facing with a problem about analog output module with PLC trident of Invensys . The module sometime generate a fault with the message in diagnostic buffer is "Forced switch DS test fail" as the image I have attached. I have looked up from user manual but I can not see how to solve this problem and the cause of it. I don't have much experience with this series of PLC. Hope to get some help from you.
Thanks in advance

Trident AO Error.png

Hi Everyone,
Currently, I am facing with a problem about analog output module with PLC trident of Invensys . The module sometime generate a fault with the message in diagnostic buffer is "Forced switch DS test fail" as the image I have attached. I have looked up from user manual but I can not see how to solve this problem and the cause of it. I don't have much experience with this series of PLC. Hope to get some help from you.
Thanks in advance

View attachment 1816
Call Triconex in Webster Texas and ask them. I'm guessing but it could be a redundant controller and one is faulted. You also have to enable Forcing if I remember correctly. Still calling Triconex (Invensys now owns them) I remember that Trident from working on a Triconex Steam Turbine Governor Controller. I'm now Retired 2-7-2020.Good Luck..

Hi Cunghuu,

How did you solve this problem? I am facing the same issue with our Trident Controller. Please respond if you have been able to solve it.