Jacking oil Pump

Dear,
I want to share an issue/observation last week stop one gas turbine frame 9e.03 when it reached turning gear Bearing lift pump comes in operation at 128rpm. Turning normally engage at 130 rpm till 15 mint turning gear was running normal and torque angle was 43 degree
suddenly Bearing lift oil pump stop but turning was continue we checked all alarm. at the time RPM was 150rpm means 5% speed of rotation after bearing pump stop alarm was appeared pump stop and low pressure alarm on list. according to trend we put speed % , pump running status, 20tu torque converter filling and drain valve. all parameters found normal I want to know what could be the reason of stopping Lifting pump while turning is in operation. Normally Pump only stop when pump lost due to pressure lost. kindly share your opinion about this issue if ever you have saw. attached graph for reference

Attachments

Dear,
I want to share an issue/observation last week stop one gas turbine frame 9e.03 when it reached turning gear Bearing lift pump comes in operation at 128rpm. Turning normally engage at 130 rpm till 15 mint turning gear was running normal and torque angle was 43 degree
suddenly Bearing lift oil pump stop but turning was continue we checked all alarm. at the time RPM was 150rpm means 5% speed of rotation after bearing pump stop alarm was appeared pump stop and low pressure alarm on list. according to trend we put speed % , pump running status, 20tu torque converter filling and drain valve. all parameters found normal I want to know what could be the reason of stopping Lifting pump while turning is in operation. Normally Pump only stop when pump lost due to pressure lost. kindly share your opinion about this issue if ever you have saw. attached graph for reference
Ghulam,

Thank you for sharing such issue.

Would it be possible to get same trends but only for one motor ( Runing motor) as trends are little bit confusing .

Also if you can capture ( pump pressure), it would be great.

Is that a ELin/Ge/Alstom generator ?

Without be able to check, your unit app code, we cannot make more comments at this time.

Dear Thanks for reply This Generator Belong to GE. as this system is only locally monitor it don't have any graphic on Mark 6e. we have only low pressure switch for switching the pumps when it get low pressure alarm. the scenario which happen on machine was latest 9E machine GE modified Logic to start Bearing lift oil pump on 4.5% speed lets see 128RPM. and turning engage at 129rpm. and keep on slow rotation for cooldown the rotor temperature. I just want to know during turning gear when this pump can get auto off. what could be a conscience for stopping lift oil pump.

Dear Thanks for reply This Generator Belong to GE. as this system is only locally monitor it don't have any graphic on Mark 6e. we have only low pressure switch for switching the pumps when it get low pressure alarm. the scenario which happen on machine was latest 9E machine GE modified Logic to start Bearing lift oil pump on 4.5% speed lets see 128RPM. and turning engage at 129rpm. and keep on slow rotation for cooldown the rotor temperature. I just want to know during turning gear when this pump can get auto off. what could be a conscience for stopping lift oil pump.
Ghulam,

Thanks for this reply.

Okay now I guess that you can get, such informations by reading OEM O&M at least, or go through App code for getting better unedrstanding of this operation mode.

I don't have access to any frame 9E O&M or appcode, so I cannot comment more than this.