Mark Vie controller replacement

Good day for all
We lost a controller IS420UCSBH3A we couldn't find a new one, we have other types of controller IS220UCSBH3A and IS420UCSBH4A, can anyone please inform us if we can replace it with other type.Our machine is MS9001E with Mark vie control system (migration from Mark V).
Thanks

Good day for all
We lost a controller IS420UCSBH3A we couldn't find a new one, we have other types of controller IS220UCSBH3A and IS420UCSBH4A, can anyone please inform us if we can replace it with other type.Our machine is MS9001E with Mark vie control system (migration from Mark V).
Thanks
Good day all,

Did you ever have a read on the OEM instructions/user manual or O&M manuals.....
Looks like it is UCSB module controller,

There informations regarding the replacement procedure on GE manuals "GEH-6721_Vol_II_BP System Guide"I advise you to have a read on it.

Is That Frame 9E is made by GEEPE,,?

If yes I know that Operating & Maintenance manual got such informations that you are looking for...

When you say "we couldn't find a new one," what does it means ??
Did you contacted OEM/Vendor ?

Can you tell us diffence between those cards...

I just have read on the manual that i mentionned and all the procedure is well explained.

ControlsGuy25.

GEH-6721_Vol_II is well detailed, Thank you for fast reply
I am glad to see that your satisfied with the Referenced manual!

Do not hesitate to reply to my questions if you can ...

Like the Difference between card number (if diffrence there is ...)

No problem if you can't reply !

When You Need support.... we can assist you as best as we can..!

Controls Guy25.

Hello ControlsGuy25
This Frame 9E is made by GENP
About controller, the faulty one is IS420UCSBH3A, the only available ones are IS220UCSBH3A and IS420UCSBH4A (for same turbogenerators) we asked if they are equivalent or not but i see in GEH-6721_Vol_II there is a difference in processor frequencies.

Hello ControlsGuy25
About controller, the faulty one is IS420UCSBH3A, the only available ones are IS220UCSBH3A and IS420UCSBH4A (for same turbogenerators) we asked if they are equivalent or not but i see in GEH-6721_Vol_II there is a difference in processor frequencies.
Hello Azzeddine,

Thank you for your feedback..!

Controls Guy25.

Hello ControlsGuy25
Hello Azzedine,

Did you get that card replacement fixed...
it would be great if you can share with some feedback

Controls Guy25.

Azzeddine,

Sorry for the late comments:
I would double check your IS220UCSBH3A. Such a type of controller does not exist. It will have to be an IS420UCSBH3A. Based on your configuration (MS9001E), the IS420UCSBH4A will be fine for you setup. Note: you need to replace all of the controllers to H4A.

However, you are correct, that the manual says the H4A is a different processor, it also does not have a cooling Fan like the H3A. Nonetheless, the H4A is ~99% capable as compared the H3A. And the only GT I have ever seen get close to the full processing capacity is the TMR GE Aero LMS100. So you are OK.

Also, if you have a later version of ControlST (V07.02.00C) or later, you can also use the IS420UCSCH1B.