Mark Vie PDIO Diagnostic Alarms

One of our units (Gas turbines) which is having Mark Vie control system (it was upgraded last year from Mark IV) is under shutdown now.

Recently we did a small modification in logic (changed one input from used to unused only), then we made a download command then we got some diagnostics alarm for one PDIO Pack:

"Contact Input () not responding to self test mode"

As per manual and Toolbox ST help, solution for this alarm is to replace the I/O Pack, and we already did but problem was not solved.

Moreover we got new diagnostic alarm for all modules which is:
"Configuration mismatch with auto reconfiguration server"

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi ...
with my personal experience in mark 6e, if your i/o pack have any hardware issue diagnostics alarm shows like
"Contact Input () not responding to self-test mode" but if your inputs are in unused condition if you had hardware problem also it will not show the alarm. when your inputs are in used condition and if it shows alarm like "Contact Input () not responding to self-test mode"
you need to repair i/o pack. hardware repair can resolve the issue.

IS the "Contact Input () not responding to self test mode" a pack specific alarm? or all IO packs getting this alarm? IT could be a TB issue.

For now, do not worry about the Configuration mismatch issue. You resolve that later with a controller download.