Mark vie software, HMI WORKSTATIONST

Hi all,
I need help
I have a Mark vie HMI WorkstationST computer that contains the CIMPLICITY program and toolboxst . I try to connect it to the controller, but it does not respond, the issues appear when try put IP address, so my question about TCI License data save in cpu or in the hard of PC

Where did you obtain this Mark* VIe HMI WorkstationST computer? How old is the computer and the Mark* VIe?

When did this problem of being unable to communicate with the Mark* VIe start?

Where are you entering the IP address--and where did you get the IP address you are entering? Do you know that the configuration of the NIC (Network Interface Card) is correct (IP range and subnet)?

Do you understand how the software is "licensed?" (Usually there is at least one USB "dongle" involved--depending on the age of the HMI and the software involved (WorkstationST; ControlST; CIMPLICITY (or PROFICY MACHINE EDITION)).

Really, though, you would have to provide a LOT of information about the configuration of the machine (software versions and dongle(s)) and there would have to a lot of back-and-forth to understand what MIGHT be the problem. WorkstationST is usually how information is transferred from the Mark* VIe to the HMI. There is usually an icon in the System Tray for WorkstationST and its services. Double-clicking on it usually opens it and you can check status of the major components.

And, with that, I'm going to drop out of this thread. There's a lot you are assuming about what we know is the situation and what you know and what you've done, and I recommend you get someone knowledgeable to help sort out the situations.

Best of luck. It's NOT a simple or easy system to understand--and even more less easy to explain in a forum like this.

In fact, the system works normally and there is no problem. What I do is take a copy of the system and install it on a separate computer to make a backup computer in the event of any failure in the operating system, as a kind of increase in the reliability of the station. As for the issue of the dongle in our system, the system does not contain a hard dongle USB . The license It seems that there is a software license