No plant values on PGP, using ABB 800Freelane.

You'll have to give us more details of the PGP as there appears to be a disconnection between the 2 systems.
We are using PGP 3.2 version, opc freelance 800 and control builder 8.1.this happened on engineering station. The client is working normally. As your opinion the disconnected occured.me think you are right brother. I saw one time a message on server. The message is client is offline. But tell me what procedure have I adopt to become online or connection between. Thanks

Attachments

We are using PGP 3.2 version, opc freelance 800 and control builder 8.1.this happened on engineering station. The client is working normally. As your opinion the disconnected occured.me think you are right brother. I saw one time a message on server. The message is client is offline. But tell me what procedure have I adopt to become online or connection between. Thanks
Check this pic please.

Attachments

You'll have to give us more details of the PGP as there appears to be a disconnection between the 2 systems.
Hi
Now I am receiving bad quality values. Please guide. Please see picture, the pink tag show bad quality quality.

Attachments

Thanks for gauidance.
Yes this station was not working before and I try to fix the problem by using System setup tool and some data appeared.

I have many tags database files for PGP, I how can I find the exact tags ids used in controller and how to match them with PGP tags. Note that one of station is working perfectly however this one has some pink tags.

Thanks for gauidance.
Yes this station was not working before and I try to fix the problem by using System setup tool and some data appeared.

I have many tags database files for PGP, I how can I find the exact tags ids used in controller and how to match them with PGP tags. Note that one of station is working perfectly however this one has some pink tags.
Whenever I need to find mystery tags on a user display, I open the graphics editor and pull the graphic that has the signal I need and select, then right click the value, and look through the properties of the bad value to find the tag name. I perform this check on a client terminal, and then take my notes to the engineering station for troubleshooting (find termination, check input, verify function block flow). I am not familiar with Freelance, but if there is a communication interface between the 800 and your PGP, verify that your mapped tags have not changed names of block number? I have also had an issue with one machine changing its IP to default if there is one machine responsible for the tags that are still bad quality.