Open Channel Flow


Thread Starter

Sinan Celebci

We would like to find a sensor that can measure both level and velocity on top of trapozoid open channel concrete base) using the radar technology.(not immersed type)
There is only one.

The technology is FloDar and it is from Marsh-McBirney and it is patented.

I suggest you contact them.

Walt Boyes

Spitzer and Boyes LLC
"consulting from the engineer
to the distribution channel"
21118 SE 278th Place
Maple Valley, WA 98038
Ph. 425-432-8262
Fx. 253-981-0285
[email protected]

Ron Goldsmith

Try Danfoss - We have an open channel system called "CHANFLO" It is extremely flexible & can be used on regular & irregular shaped open channel systems. Measures height & flow. Can log storm flows, etc as well. [email protected]