PLC reset n speed of machine

• Thread starter Muahmmad Faisal Qureshi
  • Start date
M

Muahmmad Faisal Qureshi

Hello all friends form PLC world.
i m working on a machine which is useing Siemens s7-400cpu412-2dp,
the problem is that PET bottle manufaturing machine. the PLC program is design to run machine on 4600 bottle/ hour, but we discussed the machine vendor SIDLE to incresae the production up to 5600 bottle/hour, for that reason the vendor give us a passward which we feed to our HMI configuration , we do not change any thing except feeding that passward to HMi by doing this machine able to run on 5600 B/H, automatically, i m unable to understand how does it works,does this passward contain some sort of codes ? that it makes the machine to run on new production speed, but when ever we reset the PLC machine automatically goes to its actual speed of production 4600 B/H, so we need again n again passward to get the 5600B/H speed, i want to know the reason behind this ??? is it posible that if we copy the modified program throuh PG ( Power PG) and if we need to reset that PLC and then downlaod that copy of modified program to PLC, would this Program works on 5600B/H ? or we need the passward even that copy of program ?