PLC to PLC communication (cross or straight)

What kind of cable I should use for communication between com port SP357 and SP32 (PLC to PLC)? (Cross or straight). Kindly guide me.

These PLC's have multiple ports:
  • RS-232/RS-485 serial ports available as modular RJ-45 connections
  • Ethernet available as a modular RJ-45 connection

Which port (and protocol) are you trying to use?

By cross or straight cable, I assume you're referring to a CAT-5 (or similar) Ethernet cable, correct?

You will not be able to use either a standard or crossover Ethernet cable to connect the RS-232 ports, as neither cable connects the signals of your PLCs' COM ports correctly. See here for details on the pinouts of Ethernet cables:
https://www.computercablestore.com/straight-through-crossover-and-rollover-wiring

I believe you will either need to wire your own cable with RJ-45 connectors or use RJ-45 to DB9 adapters in conjuction with a null modem cable.

I need to know the PLC-to-PLC communication. I referred to your Telepace Studio training manual (MSTR block). We are using two Scadapack's for this demo operation in telepace studio software. One is scadapack357 - In this, we created the sample program by using one coil and one input register via serial communication. (When the input registers, gets energized the coil response). Finally, we want to get the data from Scadapack 357 to Scadapack 32. We need sample PLC programs of both the end and its configuration settings.

We checked the Communication protocol to be followed between PLCs (null cable)

What kind of cable I should use for communication between LAN port SP357 and SP32 (PLC to PLC)? (Cross or straight). Kindly guide me.
protocol - Modbus TCP/IP

In general, to connect two Ethernet LAN ports together, a CAT-5 (or similar) crossover Ethernet cable should be used.

If one of the Ethernet devices supports Auto MDI/MDI-X operation, then you can use either a straight-through or crossover Ethernet cable.

You will need to contact the vendor of your PLC's on whether or not they support Auto MDI/MDI-X if you intend to use a straight-though Ethernet cable. Otherwise, using a crossover Ethernet cable will work.