PLCC

A

anonymous

Hello...

I am studying Engineering final year from Hyderabad Osmania University. I actually have to give a seminar over PLCC (power line carrier communications). But I was not able to find any abstract or data of PLCC when I searched through Google. If you know any such site which would help me get some abstract of PLCC, then please reply to me with that link. It would be of great help.

Thanks.

Try looking at the Yahoo group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BPLandHamRadio/?yguid=295522794

BPLandHamRadio · Broadband over Power Line (BPL) and Ham Radio, Issues for Amateur Radio Operators

One of the regulars on this group is Ed Hare who is on the IEEE EMC Society's Standards Development Committee (Secretary) and is very famillar with the topic. You might join that group (it is free to join) or just scan through the messages in the groups archives.

Check the "files" section of the group; files include a Google overlay of all known PLCC locations (note that BPL is the typical description here in the US).

P
Dear Anonymous,
For practical example & details, I would suggest you to visit a nearby 132 / 220 KV sub station of AP Electricity Board where you can find installation, use & detailed data regarding PLCC.

Thanks.