Primary Flow Element Accuracies

Hi,
I have a doubt related to accuracy of flow orifice , flow nozzle and venturimeter. As per my understanding, these all are restrictive devices, so pressure drops across orifice , flow nozzle and venturi are considered as 0.1 bar, b/w 0.05 and 0.1 bar , 0.05 bar respectively. How the accuracy of these flow elements varies as it depends upon dp transmitter accuracy only? DP transmitter accuracy is generally 0.075% of full range.

Hi,
I have a doubt related to accuracy of flow orifice , flow nozzle and venturimeter. As per my understanding, these all are restrictive devices, so pressure drops across orifice , flow nozzle and venturi are considered as 0.1 bar, b/w 0.05 and 0.1 bar , 0.05 bar respectively. How the accuracy of these flow elements varies as it depends upon dp transmitter accuracy only? DP transmitter accuracy is generally 0.075% of full range.
The accuracy depends on the accuracy of the dp transmitter AND the primary flow element. If you want +/- 1% accuracy, you must start with a calibrated flow element. That gets you a certified calibration sheet for the flow element. It also costs you more.