Problem With ACS560 standard control

Hello, I have ACS560 standard control, and I have a problem.
Now the current mode I would run it manually in Rem mode, and I get a power of 50 Hz.
And everything works properly by the fact that I turn a switch to 1 it works and that I turn to 0 it is off, and there is a buoy that when there is no water it turns off the pump.
The problem is that something has changed in my settings.
When I try to increase the hz to 50 it does not give and the pump works at 0.05hz.
I would love help on how to reset the settings on REM mode because I am running it manually.
Thanks

https://library.e.abb.com/public/230f23bada5a46679e7083070564ae6b/EN_ACS 560_FW_H_A4.pdf

Hello, I have ACS560 standard control, and I have a problem.
Now the current mode I would run it manually in Rem mode, and I get a power of 50 Hz.
And everything works properly by the fact that I turn a switch to 1 it works and that I turn to 0 it is off, and there is a buoy that when there is no water it turns off the pump.
The problem is that something has changed in my settings.
When I try to increase the hz to 50 it does not give and the pump works at 0.05hz.
I would love help on how to reset the settings on REM mode because I am running it manually.
Thanks

https://library.e.abb.com/public/230f23bada5a46679e7083070564ae6b/EN_ACS 560_FW_H_A4.pdf
Hello

You would have better to read the quick start up and setting /parameters configurations manual on such Device.

Have a search on that manual on the web and read it carefully, it is described how to do such settings/parameters configurations get correct!
Depending on the application of course!

Hope this can help;

James

Hello All,

What you mean by "Reset the setting " IS IT not better to restore parameters to original values !

I will post some more gatherings datas tomorrow by the way!

You can/may use that function as it is written on OEM manual.

Or maybe another solution is to re - set not reset the references parameters !! which is different please calrify as the original post is not 100%clear ..

James