Profibus Comm Between S7 300 and Emerson Delta V Controller

Hi,
I want to make a profibus connection between CPU 315-2DP and a Emerson Delta V controller and read data from S7 system. I installed a Profibus DP card to emerson system and it is master as default. So CPU 315 must be slave i think. I installed gsd file of CPU315 to emerson system. But I couldn't establish the connection. Can anyone tell me how to make the connection on Siemens side?

Hi,
I want to make a profibus connection between CPU 315-2DP and a Emerson Delta V controller and read data from S7 system. I installed a Profibus DP card to emerson system and it is master as default. So CPU 315 must be slave i think. I installed gsd file of CPU315 to emerson system. But I couldn't establish the connection. Can anyone tell me how to make the connection on Siemens side?
Hi Goktug,

I suggest you to check out this link:
https://docplayer.net/1478048-Profi...ation-system-and-ponto-series-remote-i-o.html

Thanks for sharing feedback!
Controls Guy25

Hello,
I' ve read these links before. But they didn't work. I made the adjustments on emerson, like gsd file, creating device, port, channel, baud-rate etc. But I dont know what to make on siemens side. I set the CPU315 as slave like at the attachment. But I couldnt make the other address configuration. Because DP Partner Master side is empty. And do i need to use any SFC or SFB or something like that?

Attachments

Hello,
I' ve read these links before. But they didn't work. I made the adjustments on emerson, like gsd file, creating device, port, channel, baud-rate etc. But I dont know what to make on siemens side. I set the CPU315 as slave like at the attachment. But I couldnt make the other address configuration. Because DP Partner Master side is empty. And do i need to use any SFC or SFB or something like that?
Did you try to search on this forum :
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=12406

There is Word file withprocedure description but you need to register ...

ControlsGuy25.
Always glad to support you!

Hi,
Thanks for that link, I also read that. But I couldnt get the word file, not still registered. If you have, could you attach?
Basically, my question is, how can I connect CPU315-2DP as slave to emerson deltav system? I made the adjustments on emerson side, I set the CPU 315 as slave on Siemens side. I think, I must made an address mapping on siemens side, but how?

Hi,
Thanks for that link, I also read that. But I couldnt get the word file, not still registered. If you have, could you attach?
Basically, my question is, how can I connect CPU315-2DP as slave to emerson deltav system? I made the adjustments on emerson side, I set the CPU 315 as slave on Siemens side. I think, I must made an address mapping on siemens side, but how?
Hi

Actually ,I do not have this word document ...
By the way you can read this forum thread , then see if you can get some response as there are some interesting link and Mapping procedure /configuration...:
https://support.industry.siemens.co...ltav-through-cp342-5/43123?page=0&pageSize=10

Do not hesitate to share your feedback!

ControlsGuy25.