Selling RSLogix500

I was recently clearing out some things and came across 20+ discs that had RSlogix500, RSlogix5000, RSLogix Lite etc. on them and I had no idea what they were so through Googling about all this I have come across this forum as I can't seem to find the information I'm looking for anywhere else, and was just wondering if anyone would be able to give me advice or information on what to do with these. If I am to sell them do I have to sell certain discs together for the programme to work or are they now outdated as I know they have been sitting in storage for 10+ years now. I can attach the photos of all the discs I found below, I'm just not sure what to do with all of it as they weren't mine and I'm not familiar with this software or anything. There was also 5 floppy discs and some manuals with all of this. Thanks in advance, Rachel.

Attachments

As stated in your other thread:
The CDs are probably only any good for nostalgia or arts and crafts.

I have the Software [of similar age] which is why I haven't offered to buy. It resides on an old windows '95 PC which still functions although crashes occasionally which is what they always did.

At least this thread you have the correct title for internet searches - there must be somone out there who has similar age Rockwell control systems without programming software.