Shneider plc , ALU201L

It's over 20years since I programmed a Shneider plc so can't remember software used.

It appears the ALU201L PLC requires software AKF 12at Version 3.0, E-No.424 271 521.
I can''t see where it's available for free download so suspect it has a purchasing licence.

Greetings,

ALU 201L is one of the MODICON COMPACT 984LL Family line of PLCs.
MODICON 'MODSOFT" PLC Programming Software was used to programme this type of MODICON PLCs.
MODICON MODSOFT Programming Software was running under MS DOS.

Later MODICON "CONCEPT" Programming Software running under MS Windows replaced "MODICON MODSOFT".
MODICON "CONCEPT" was running under the early versions of MS WIndows, like MS WIN 98/NT/2000".

With "CONCEPT" there was a 3rd. Party Software (which was also marketed by SCHNEIDER) namely "ProWORX32"
"ProWROX32"
was still marketed even after the CONCEPT Programming Software became obsolete in the early 2000s.

I think it may seem virtually impossible nowadays to find and be able to use the MODICON MODSOFT.

The CONCEPT Programming Software did not need licensing, at least up to V2.2 (if my memory serves me right).

PROWRX32 needed a license to run (which was a code received with the software package).
(In those days, licensing was not as sophisticated as it is today, if I may add!!)

I think "ProWORX32" IS designed to run under the modern versions of MS Windows.

Trust above is self-explanatory.

Hope it may be of help.

Please tell us how you fare.

Ashraf Rawash

Hai All,
Need technical support for isagraf version 3.5.How to create a customized block-Selector block in isagraf. Kindly support me as soon as possible. I am waiting for your reply.