Siemens combine PLC and HMI C7-633 not work with memory card.

I’m working with an Old obsolete Siemen C7-633 –part 6ES7 633-2BF02-0AES,which appears to work fine When don’t put a memory card in the slot, I can program both the PLC and HMI ok and put it into run. The HMI part is at MPI 1 and CPU on MPI 2.
However If I boot with a blank memory card in the slot or one with a same program downloaded via of the CPU drops off the MPI network and I can only see the HMI. The HMI ends on this error - $551 AS address 2 not possible. I then have to remove card and do a memory reset and then have to download the plc and data blocks again.
If I power the device without memory card and download the program then insert the memory card. The option to Download to memory card becomes available but this doesn’t appear to do anything apart from causing the same error.
The problem is only whenever I try to use a memory card with our c7-633. I have two which I’ve been trying a 64k 700-951-0kf00 and a 256k 6ES7 951 1KH00-0AA0. Both look to be working in field PG, one I know is good as I’ve used in an s7-318. We are replacing a damage unit on site with this one we’ve acquired and that has a memory card in it. Is there dothing I’m doing wrong.
Any help would be appreciated. I have a good battery Which keeps plc data when powered off.
Ricardo

When I attempted this on site after uploading the original HMI & PLC code first every thing worked as it should so I'm not sure what I was doing wrong at the office buts every thing is good.