Spare part list of rotork SI control valve

Hello everyone

I am writing to ask for spare part list of two rotork control valve with model SI1-L200/65-161-11-04AB and SI-2.1-L250/105-161-11-04AB.
I highly appreciate if any one can provide me with these lists or guide me how can I find them.

Regards;

This is a forum where replies come from users and integrators, with few, if any, manufacturers. What you are asking for is the kind of information that the manufacturer supplies. Sometimes user manuals will have parts list but fewer and fewer devices do as time goes on (compared to 40 years ago). Many times these kinds of requests are handled through the manufacturer's distribution/rep sales channels.

I usually wait a couple days on posts like these to see if someone somewhere comes up with what is asked for, but I think that there is so little likelihood of getting that kind of information that I'll point you to wherever you got the actuator/valve from or whoever sells Rotork in your area of the globe.

This is a forum where replies come from users and integrators with few, if any, manufacturers. What you are asking for is the kind of information that the manufacturer supplies. Sometimes user manuals will have parts list but fewer and fewer devices do as time goes on (compared to 40 years ago). Many times these kinds of requests are handled through the manufacturer's distribution/rep sales channels.

I usually wait a couple days on posts like these to see if someone somewhere comes up with what is asked for, but I think that there is so little likelihood of getting that kind of information that I'll point you to wherever you got the actuator/valve from or whoever sells Rotork in your area of the globe.
I appreciate your effort and guide me how can I find them.

1. If you work in an industry that uses devices like actuated valves, the maintenance and purchasing groups generally have sources or contacts.

2. Manufacturers' web pages usually have a listing under some heading like "Contact us" or "Service and support locator" that will point you to a source for parts or service. Be sure to have the model number and serial number information when contacting them.