Bruce Dutton

All,

I'm looking for a good startup and test plan for process control for a
water treatment and ozone facility. Anyone that may have or know of one
would be appreciated.

> I'm looking for a good startup and test plan for process control for a
> water treatment and ozone facility. Anyone that may have or know of one
> would be appreciated.

I have experience in commissioning Water treatment in my company, for information I work in power plant with GE gasturbine frame 6 combine cycle with stork kettel boiler. in this company I work as a control & Instrumentation engineer, in the beginning combine cycle project I prepare project list for water treatment system including review design and commisioning test for water treatment plant, I suggest to you to prepare schedule and function test all part in water treatment plant and also you should understand the system philosophy or system work in your water treatment plant, before you do the start up test better you test every single system in your water treament plant, such as Acf ( activated carbon Filter ) sequence running well or running equal same as design or not and so on MGf,Sac, degasser system, wba/sba ( if you have ) and MB ( mixed Bed ), the more important thing for water treament system test make sure if you have clarifier you shuold check and function test your chemical injection in your clarifier, make sure the dossing system use a variable auto dossing to make you easy control the clarifier system.
if you want more detail about water treatment start up and function test you can chat with my email [email protected].

good luck for you

D

David Bennett

Mr Dutton,
As you are probably aware, each area of the country has unique requirements due to enviromental and regulatory interest. A startup and test plan needs to be taylored to your specific equipment and area.

I have done several process and instrumentation control systems startups for a 140 MGD potable drinking water facillity located in the southeast US and would be interested in assisting you.

If you are interested, please contact me at:
[email protected].