Stop the machine under speed while running the generator with 75% load.

The main problems is how to control the generator with sudden load test
I still do not know if the problem is related top Diesel engine (Prime mover ) than Generator itself...
What you mean by "control the generator " ...you should provide details on droop /isochronous mode scheme installed..

Regarding the datas that you provided ...and assuming that tehre is no alrms coming from AVR ..problem reside mostly on Prime mover controls system configuration /tuning...

Cheers.
James

Thank you @ControlsGuy25
I used PST to record RPM when I increase load and then load steady to check when there is abnormality.
I adjust the parameter by User interface because the generator reacts faster than adjusted with PST.
Attached photo below is a original of the generator. And it's not control the generator when the load increase from 0 to 50% load and decrease from 100% to no load.
I will increase the P ( Proportional ) and D ( Derivative ) and OVG to control the generator.
I will continue to check next Monday. If It will be OKE, I will begin the synchronizing 2 generator. The generator use AVR MX341 board.
Looking forward to your support ? Thanks
Derivative gain is decreased from 25 to 12...can you expalin why ...

I still do not know if the problem is related top Diesel engine (Prime mover ) than Generator itself...
What you mean by "control the generator " ...you should provide details on droop /isochronous mode scheme installed..

Regarding the datas that you provided ...and assuming that tehre is no alrms coming from AVR ..problem reside mostly on Prime mover controls system configuration /tuning...

Cheers.
James
Hi james,
I still perform test the standalone generator, and i adjust the droop CT about 5% for noload follow the recommend from manual instruction ( AVR MX341 )
I think this problem we must be adjust the PID and Gain from Woodward Governo. It's cannot to control the generator.