Third Party Software for Servo Tuning

Hi

I am using a Chinese Servo Motor. Its companion software does not provide any option to perform Servo Loop Tuning. I would like to ask if any third party software exists which can help in tuning Servo Loop for any make/model of Servo Motor/Drive?

The manufacturer is

DORNA TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Jiashan City, Zhejiang Province, China
www.en.dorna.com.cn

Their regular compatible software DORWIN only allows to set all the parameters what we can do directly on the drive. There is no specific option for PID tuning of the loop.

I appreciate and thank you for your input.
Both the softwares you shared are for a specific make of servo drive/motor. And I don't think that they are compatible with my servo drives. Correct me please, if I am wrong.

Well, the description of LabView does not reflect that:

LabVIEW ELVIS III Toolkit

The LabVIEW NI ELVIS III Toolkit enables you to create and deploy applications on the NI ELVIS III.

The LabVIEW NI ELVIS III Toolkit is a software add-on that provides an API for programming the NI ELVIS III with LabVIEW and other programming environments. Using this toolkit, you can access the control I/O as well as the instrumentation for NI ELVIS III.

LabVIEW SoftMotion Module

The LabVIEW SoftMotion Module helps you integrate motion control with your I/O and vision applications.

The LabVIEW SoftMotion Module is add-on software for the LabVIEW programming environment. You configure, test, and tune LabVIEW SoftMotion axes from the LabVIEW project. You can bind these axes to a wide variety of NI and third-party hardware configurations. This module features advanced functions for custom motion application design including trajectory generation and multi-axis functionality such as gearing and coordinate spaces.

Hi Guys. I stumble onto this site while trying to finds ways to tune my servos from china. Do you have any luck finding a third party software to do this. I have servo motors made by Lichuan with Lichuan A6 servo drives. The give a software that basicaly lets you alter perameters with out pushing the buttons on the drive, but thats it. it connects with RS485 connector adapter that goes onto an eithernet type port on the drive