wireless industrial and building automation product manufacturers

E

ehsan

can anyone plz suggest web sites or online resources for wireless industrial automation and building automation product manufacturers in North America? also can anyone explain the supply chain of a wireless industrial automation building automation product manufacturer?

D
Check out WAGO. We have a partnership with ENOCEAN that places our Controllers and I/O modules on a wireless network. Our LON and Ethernet (as well as DeviceNet, Profibus, etc.) Hardware solutions have been successfully implemented in both industrial and building automation. For industrial Wire-less we recommend using LOCUS Radio in conjunction with our hardware solutions.

www.wago.com
www.enocean.com
www.locusinc.com

Dean Norton
WAGO Corporation

Dear Dean...

I acknowledge your valuable inputs with thanks. It is indeed great to go through your webisite and get into depth of solutions that you offer.

However, I would like to take this as an opportunity to request your attention on http://www.oaces.us. I strongly feel that there can be few avenues where OACES can complement WAGO product development initiatives in new product development or continuation and sustainence engineering.

Thanks Dean...

I did check out WAGO. what am looking for is an online directory kinda thing that gives me information about wireless industrial automation and wireless buiding automation product manufacturers....