ANTI SURGE PROTECTION OF GE FRAME 5

HI everyone,
Our site has MS5002E units with Mark VIe, and I am interested in to know about ANTI SURGE PROTECTION for these units (description or maybe short algorithm). I know that there are valves which help machine to avoid surge during startup and shutdown because they deliver the air to exhaust difussor, and i have not found IBH here (as I know this option uses for 6,7,9 Frame). Is there anybody who know this kind of machines and ready to share this information?

HI everyone,
Our site has MS5002E units with Mark VIe, and I am interested in to know about ANTI SURGE PROTECTION for these units (description or maybe short algorithm). I know that there are valves which help machine to avoid surge during startup and shutdown because they deliver the air to exhaust difussor, and i have not found IBH here (as I know this option uses for 6,7,9 Frame). Is there anybody who know this kind of machines and ready to share this information?
Hi all,

Did you have a read on OEM O&M ( operations & maintenance manuals )..

If yes what is said/explained about this ...

Without to be able to check your OEM manuals /P&ID...we can not have a precise reply .

Maybe if you can share some P&IDs/Manuals/Application code.. we can try to support you...

Maybe somebody ( in this wonderful forum) who got experience with such subject can support you...

Controls guy25.

Hi all,

Did you have a read on OEM O&M ( operations & maintenance manuals )..

If yes what is said/explained about this ...

Without to be able to check your OEM manuals /P&ID...we can not have a precise reply .

Maybe if you can share some P&IDs/Manuals/Application code.. we can try to support you...

Maybe somebody ( in this wonderful forum) who got experience with such subject can support you...

Controls guy25.
Yeah, it's a great respond, unfortunately I haven't got this information from vendors and (/Manuals/Application code) because of it I am asking here

Yeah, it's a great respond, unfortunately I haven't got this information from vendors and (/Manuals/Application code) because of it I am asking here
Thank you for your reply & feedback that's great!
Now let me ask some colleagues , and see if somebody got more valuables informations !

I am sure that somebody here can try to add some notes..

ControlsGuy25.