Daikin Modbus Cards EKFCCMBCB7

Has anyone ever come across the above Modbus cards used in some Daikin Fan coil units.
Need some info regarding the Register 30021.
What actual value would i receive if the unit is in Heating, Cooling and Fan.
Unfortunately the manufacturer of the card cant tell me?

Not come across these, but suspect you have asked the card manufacturer (hardware)
how the software performs.
You need to contact Daikin who would more likely have installed their software.

Not come across these, but suspect you have asked the card manufacturer (hardware)
how the software performs.
You need to contact Daikin who would more likely have installed their software.
Thanks for the reply. I have contacted Daikin, who then contacted there overseas dept. Still waiting 3 weeks later. So I thought I would try this forum. No software installed it's just Modbus, 16bit Interger, just want to know the feedback value expected for heat, cool and fan. It must really be rocket science.

16 bit integers, Modbus protocol and no Software ?!
Not rocket science or pure magic... not so much being economic with the truth - just a manufacture metaphorically holding their cards close to the chest. Nothing personal.

16 bit integers, Modbus protocol and no Software ?!
Not rocket science or pure magic... not so much being economic with the truth - just a manufacture metaphorically holding their cards close to the chest. Nothing personal.
Ah well, worth a try on the forum. When we commission it will be a case of Modscanning and see what we get back and modding software on the fly. I like to get it done before going to site but hey ho.

It’s not unusual for Manufacturers to hold back technical information to maintain service agreements.
If you on a ‘new build’ then the situation is vastly different - if you have a Project Engineer on the case he/she may see lack of technical data from a commercial point of view.
It’s not the first time I’ve seen a ’Design Freeze’ when TR’s (Technical Request) are met with slow responses; sometimes letting the client/end user helps.

Industrial Espionage is all around us ..... so we don’t expect manufacturers to be completely open about what designs they have ....
It was I the 1980’s I worked for a manufacturer who built pneumatic equipment and exported worldwide. One Middle East ‘customer’ asked for numerous spares, bill of materials (BOM) and technical drawings. They had no history of equipment purchase and declined to confirm second hand purchase from 3rd parties. You could work out what they were up to.....

Yeah but the contents of Modbus register (3)0021 is what the question is. Not detailed drawings or bills of material.

I'm OK with manufacturers making 'reserving' any register for internal use and not publicizing its function, purpose or contents, but if the register is intended for use by their customers then the contents should be clearly documented.