F9 SLOW ROLL

Dear all,

Sorry to be so late for the feed back, I was on an others sites. What I got like information that the problem concerning the slow roll was in the Gear box between the T.C and the the Turbine. Sorry I haven't further information on this issue.

Best Regards,
BB

So, the originator's problem was related to some problem(s) in the Accessory Gear Box (which is the gear box between the torque converter and the turbine).

And, that's all we know. The torque converter nor the control system was found to be the problem, apparently.

And, that's all we know.

As for my problem, the problem resolved after replacing the unit with the one refurbished by OEM. I was told that the problem with the spool valve within the torque converter itself.

Appreciate if BB could elaborate more on the acc gear box problem.

Hi,

When I was on the site and we faced this problem, my job as a consultant was rewiring and commissioning of a MARK V control panel (MK II upgraded to MK V) with Major Inspection of the GT. The control side was OK also the GT. we have checked every thing related to the slowroll but without success. after I leaved the site I was informed that the problem was in the acc gear box without any further information. I will try to join the mechanical guy and come back to you as soon as I get any information.