Flex feeder vibration system

So i am trying to design a flex feeder aplication, looking at other models i cant idealize how does the vibration of 3-axis for position and displacement control works, if any one can give me an idea it will be of excellent help. Ihave an idea but the components are very expensive and yet i can assure if it will work

It's very unclear what you are proposing.
Is it a feed (movement) based on vibration;
vibrating conveyors come in different shapes and sizes
depending on specific application.

Or is this 3-axis vibration monitoring ?

yes its hard to
It's very unclear what you are proposing.
Is it a feed (movement) based on vibration;
vibrating conveyors come in different shapes and sizes
depending on specific application.

Or is this 3-axis vibration monitoring ?
yes its hard to explain, this is a video so you can see exactly what i am trying to di

Hello
I have done some work on this type of system in the past ...it is essentially a vibrating conveyor system.
Typically used in the food industry and others where hygiene is important.
If you are looking at the controls of such a system then it is your typical industrial control system..PEC, electrical panel etc etc

Vibration is set up by a two-part unit a strong magnet bolted to the conveyer and then an electronic unit that creates a magnetic field...Adjustable in frequency and magnitude.
The way the product moves forward is mechanical ...you essentially have a leaf spring adjusted at an angle ..much like you would flick something of the end of a ruler( like I never did at school ).

So I suppose to answer your question it is flicked along in little mini-steps.
Essentially the springs create an imbalance in the system where there is more movement in one direction as opposed to the other.

I can also point out that the unit was not just about vibration it needed to be "tunned" sometimes several times ..
Exactly what the control principle was a secret but I suppose if you think about it long enough it will be clear....

I suppose a glorified loudspeaker..., microprocessor-based some power electronics..feedback will probably be the tricky bit......anyway you sound like a clever guy I'm sure you can figure it out.

There are some other versions of this where the product is shuffled along.......if you can improve on this vibration idea I think you need to protect it,,,, it is worth money...more than you probably think. it is a large industry requirement, companies make a living out of it......best of luck with the idea I hope it works out

Hey, if you tried to install the vibratory bowl feeding System instead of trying to set up the regular vibratory system? I found that the Bowl feeding system can be more efficient and requires less time for installation. If you are still thinking about the best option in your situation, I suggest you look at this https://sandfieldengineering.com/what-we-do/vibratory-bowl-feeding-systems/ site. The information from this article helped me a lot with setting up my own vibratory bowl feeding system in my house.