GE 9HA.02 GAS FUEL OPERATION MODE

Hello everyone,

I'm new here in this site web, I would like to understand how gas fuel operation mode in 9HA.02.
There is Mode 4.1, Mode 6.2 (MECL), Mode 6.2A and 6.3A. The gas fuel module has PM1, PM2, PM3 and AFS.

I hope someone can provide me the information about this discussion.

Best regard
RPP

le011,

I believe you are posting copyrighted material to the Internet/World Wide Web. That slide is probably from a copyrighted training manual produced by GE.

Do you have written permission from GE to do distribute copyrighted material? GE are very protective of their copyrights and IP (Intellectual Property) these days.

(The copyright symbol and warning are barely visible at the bottom of the MS-PowerPoint slide.)

Hello
this are from documents that send from Ge to our unit. Its not from the web.
This is training power point that i made for my team.
ty..

hi le011, it will be great if you could please share some more 9HA material with me on my email address, I think we can collaborate as I also have some documentation available with me

thanks

Hi le011,May you share your information and document of 9HA with me on my email adress, I think we can collaborate as I also have some documentation available with me
Thank you for your kindness

Hi le011,May you share your information and document of 9HA with me on my email adress, I think we can collaborate as I also have some documentation available with me
Thank you for your kindness
Hello, please share your email address, I am an HA turbine operator and looking forward for trading documents