GE Pac system RX3i Ethernet Network Interphase Unit has a system fault

Good day
Any diagnostic alarms or other error code/message associated to this syst fault...
Thanks for the quick feedback non the ENIU is part of a remote I/o for a scada system for some power station. They had a short circuit on a power mcb , three i/o's where damaged including part of the backpane. The backpane and the three i/o modules where replaced when the reote i/o was powered the ENIU was showing ok on LED but with sys fault but the rest of the modules are. So we have no indications from the remote i/o on scada

Thanks for the quick feedback non the ENIU is part of a remote I/o for a scada system for some power station. They had a short circuit on a power mcb , three i/o's where damaged including part of the backpane. The backpane and the three i/o modules where replaced when the reote i/o was powered the ENIU was showing ok on LED but with sys fault but the rest of the modules are. So we have no indications from the remote i/o on scada
Thanks for clarifying !
You mean backplane not backpane...

I will check how to know how gonna clear this fault..
By the way you still need to check if there is kind of watchdog or diagnostic report...

According to OEM manual this kind of LED status is indicate the power supply has failed and is no longer supplying sufficient voltage to the backplane...

Always glad to support you !

James

I will get back to you on the results am communicating with a team on site the station is 900km from where i am
You may have solution to clear the fault & so on the Sys fault led , but the thing is that you must troubleshoot backplane power supply prior ...

I will lookin for your feedback!

Thanks
James

Good day All
Thanking you the for the inputs. Had to troubleshoot with site team via whatsapp. Turns out the power supply was okay but after replacing the IO modules that where burnt they put an AI card with the wrong part number. After replacing with the right AI card the error disappeared

Good day All
Thanking you the for the inputs. Had to troubleshoot with site team via whatsapp. Turns out the power supply was okay but after replacing the IO modules that where burnt they put an AI card with the wrong part number. After replacing with the right AI card the error disappeared
Hi

Thanks for your feedback!

James