HMI Alarms

M

mr

We have Mark VI Control with HMI. all is Ok except GT alarms we got nothing on alarm viewer screen!

Please advice me which files used for alarm and what are the paths of these files and the philosophy of viewing alarm and if it is possible what is the procedure of viewing alarms on HMI

mr,

I am the Product Line Leader for Services at GE Measurement and Control Solutions. I have submitted a request to our technical team to get support for your question. However, if you would like to get support sooner you can go to http://site.ge-energy.com/online_tools/controls_connect.htm which is a GE Controls Support Portal. You will need to register but it is a fairly quick registration. Once you register, it should be a short time to get access to the system. In Controls Connect you can either search the knowledge database for similar issues, find manuals or phone/email the technical staff direct. There is no cost for this service. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions [email protected]. I hope this helps.