Honeywell HC900 programs

G

Gene Norman

I recently download a demo for the HC900 Honeywell Controller and would like to see example programs to help with my learning curve. Thanks in advance.

Please help me in solving the error eclr resourse is not connected in control edge builder. This error cames when i try to download the program into the controller for simulation through Vmware. Controller is connected through Vmware but getting error while try to download the program

At the moment, we have a TEG HC900 Honeywell Controller , however. Our system consists of 2 plcs running backup for each other.we want edit system, we want to change the analog range value do we have to download both of them ?
Thanks you very much !
--

Referring to the illustrated Figures in the HC-900 spec sheet here
https://prod-edam.honeywell.com/con...mt-hps-51-52-03-31-hc900-controller-jan22.pdf

If you have redundant controllers (Figures 7 or 8), then software edits/changes made to one controller are automatically downloaded to both controllers.

If you have multiple independent controllers, any non-redundant controller topology (Figures 1-5), then edits/changes need to be made to each controller, as needed.