How to start business

E

eseq

Hi,

I have an experience with designing, programming industrial machines in UK. I thinking about my business, i would like to design, program industrial control systems. Can anybody experienced, tell me what will i need. What documentation I will have to provide, standards, initial investment in software, tools.

thank You,
Andy

Yes You may be right that this totally a technical website not so much primarily a commercial website.

However, if you want to do business in automation. and asking such question; I shall advise you not to indulge yourself in such business.

Do Job as automation engineer in a related firm until you learn that what Software, tools and documentations you need to start an automation business.

One thing more, you have to conduct a market survey to determine the projects you may get in this regard.

There appear to be a number of business owners on this forum, but the question you have asked is so broad that I doubt that any want to try to answer it. If you are looking for an answer to "how to run a business", then you really need to investigate local colleges / continuing education facilities for any courses they might offer on the subject. It's not something that can be answered in a few forum posts.

As for initial investment in software, etc., you're going to need to figure that out based on what sort of business you hope to get. If you are already doing this sort of work for someone else, then you should have a good idea of what you are already using. E-mail the local reps and get some quotes on prices and delivery times. Don't tie up capital in software though unless you are really sure you are going to get an immediate return on it.