A
hi!!!
my project is to build a big line follower robot to carry the food in the corridors... I'm using roboteq AX2550 speed controller with 4 heavy duty NPC motors. my robot is based on windows xp platform and the speed controller is connected directly to the computer. also i connect 4 ir reflective sensor to detect the black line in the floor. I make a program in vb to do this task but my problem when the robot facing a turn starts zigzagging until reach his destination. my instructor advise me to use PID to do this task but i don't know how can i use it any one give my any ideas!!!
i can provide all diagram and speed controller manual for helpers
my project is to build a big line follower robot to carry the food in the corridors... I'm using roboteq AX2550 speed controller with 4 heavy duty NPC motors. my robot is based on windows xp platform and the speed controller is connected directly to the computer. also i connect 4 ir reflective sensor to detect the black line in the floor. I make a program in vb to do this task but my problem when the robot facing a turn starts zigzagging until reach his destination. my instructor advise me to use PID to do this task but i don't know how can i use it any one give my any ideas!!!
i can provide all diagram and speed controller manual for helpers
