Linear Hall effect sensor

Dear All,
I have distance measurement application and I would like to use magnet to detect distance (short distance), because of the system complexity I think the best way is to use magnet in a side and then put hall effect sensor on the other side, so when the magnet come closer to the probe I can convert that linearly, however I am still looking for a probe to do that so it will be great if anyone have an experience and advice me what sensor I can use (industrial sensor if possible).

Thank you very much
Maj

In my day Hall Effect either detected or it didn't - no inbetween;
but now there is a variety of devices eg:

https://docs.rs-online.com/4640/A700000006406707.pdf
Thanks, there are analogue linear sensors but unfortunately they not working on my application as the distance between the sensor and magnet should be very small and i am looking for something to measure a distance up to 100 cm, and i want to use something Non–invasive

You are spoilt for choice - ultrasonic, optic, radio / radar, although the last two are probably better at longer distances.
Also depends on what you mean by non-evasive, any of the above could be invasive.

it is assumed physical attachment is invasive.

You are spoilt for choice - ultrasonic, optic, radio / radar, although the last two are probably better at longer distances.
Also depends on what you mean by non-evasive, any of the above could be invasive.

it is assumed physical attachment is invasive.
ultrasonic not good for measuring close range and i am looking for a sensor to detect object from 0 to 30 cm (very close), and i dont know about radar never used it