Looking for Dresser Wayne Protocol

D

Daniel Galitzky

Hello,

I'm looking for Dresser Wayne Protocol for VISTA (RS-485).

I have this protocol but for CURRENT LOOP. Please let me know where can I find this one.

Thanks,
Daniel

O

Oscar D Zamora

Hello,

I'm looking for the current loop protocol of Wayne Vista too, maybe you can help me and I can help you to get it.

When you say rs485 is just the kind of comunication that you choose, but the protocol is the same, so the only thing that you need is a rs485-current loop convertor to apply your protocol.

B

bryan cheung

Hello Daniel,

I don't know if you have gotten the answer to your question. If you want to interface to RS485, you need IC such as Max483/485 to interface to the dispenser serial link. They have to be "multi-drop" which means you need to leave your mode in "receive" so the bus will be in "Tri-State" mode.

I am currently looking for the current loop protocol. I am wondering if you will be interested in sharing the information. Thanks.

Regards,
Bryan

L
Hello Daniel.
I am developing a project and I need to read the protocol of the loop of current of the bombs Dresser Wayne. He already does some days that I try to discover alone, but it is very difficult. If you could help me... it would be very good. I use a microcontroller for interface with PC. I receive the sign and I transform the pulse widths in a decimal value. I already noticed that the pulses are variations of 100us. But I don't get to decipher the messages. Please help me.

thanks

Hello Daniel:
I am looking the current loop protocol for Wayne dispenser. I posted a message telling that you have it. Is it possible that you give it to me. Looking forward for your reply
And thanking you in advance.
Best whishes.

P

Peter Kremzer

I'm looking for Dresser Wayne (fuel dispenser) Protocol. Interface type is current loop.

Thanks in advance!

P
Hi! me too! I'm looking for Wayne Protocols, can trade with Gilbarco Protocol. contact me at z.foros # gmail.com

I am also looking for the Current Loop protocol for Dresser Wayne.
I don't have 485 version (I will look for you).

I do have :
Gilbarco,
Micrelec,
Dunclare'

email me please on driagdda # aol.com

Thanks,
D.D.

J

Jonathan Hershey

Hello i am looking fro Dresser Wayne Dart and Current Loop Protocol and Gilbarco if anyone can get back to me i would appreciate it

hi,D.D.

i would be thankful if you could give me the gilbarco protocol.

my email:yantrak [at] yahoo.com

thnx,
ashwani

D

Daniel Sandros

Hi Driagdda;

I need to Gilbarco two-Wire 5787 communication protocol.
would you send me if do you have gilbarco protocol.

thanks

I HAVE DE PROTOCOL COMMUNICATION GILBARCO AND WAYNE.
CONTACT ME

> I need to Gilbarco two-Wire 5787 communication protocol.
> would you send me if do you have gilbarco protocol.

F

Fernando Garcia

> I need to Gilbarco two-Wire 5787 communication protocol

please URGENT!!!.

could you send me RIGHT NOW!!, if do you have gilbarco protocol.

Hi Pablo,

Could you send me both Wayne DART and Gilbarco protocol please?

My e-mail is dpartozzi (at) hotmail.com

Thank you in advance...

>I HAVE DE PROTOCOL COMMUNICATION
>GILBARCO AND WAYNE.
>CONTACT ME

<b>Moderator's Note: Control.com is a peer-to-peer forum and we have no way of telling if Pablo or anyone else is replying to requests. You should look for an alternative source for these protocols.</b>