Manipulating KUKA KRC4 safety values with PLC through El6695-1001

I'm trying to manipulate the reserved safety bits in Kuka KRC4 with Omron NX PLC with Kuka el6695-1001 as bridge.

Kuka KRC4 is connected to the primary, and the PLC to the secondary side of the EtherCAT bridge.
In the third image of the SmartPad, we can see that the communication is working, but the reserved bits does not update/match
The DTM file for Kuka should be correct.8byte.PNGSafetydata.PNG
KUKA_out.jpgThanks in advance!

Attachments

I'm trying to manipulate the reserved safety bits in Kuka KRC4 with Omron NX PLC with Kuka el6695-1001 as bridge.

Kuka KRC4 is connected to the primary, and the PLC to the secondary side of the EtherCAT bridge.
In the third image of the SmartPad, we can see that the communication is working, but the reserved bits does not update/match
The DTM file for Kuka should be correct.View attachment 296View attachment 299
View attachment 297Thanks in advance!
Try to have a read on this forum :
https://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?/topic/32858-nj-to-kuka-el6695-ethercat-bridge-secondary-side/

There some tips/advices, on how to solve such problem.

You got to get an accoun,t if you want to download files .

BTW this what I first retained :

When you get to Edit Module Configuration, don't map IO for the 'Standard Sync Inputs' or 'Safety Process Data'. Only map IO for 'Standard Process Data'. Also, 'Module Config Send Method' must be set to 'Send' (default is 'Do not send'). I think those were the significant issues - there may have been others (I changed so many things trying to get it going).

There also tips for getting, description files if you havent them, sorted out yet .

Controls Guy25.

"Standard Process Data" IO mapping would only work for non-safety communication?

I assume I need "Safety Process Data" for safety communication and to be able to set reserved bits to 1? (Image of the SmartPad shows reserves values are 0)

"Standard Process Data" IO mapping would only work for non-safety communication?

I assume I need "Safety Process Data" for safety communication and be able to set reserved bits to 1? (Image of the SmartPad shows reserves values are 0)
[/QUOTE

Your statement is right according to what have been discussed in the "PLCforum"

Also did you ever get the instructions manual ?
There is link in the forum for getting path on the installed PC

I do have the "EtherCAT bridge FSoE (master/master) For KR C4" manual. But the manual mostly tell how I need to configure the KR C4 side and what values I need to map the PLC to.
Are there any other instructions manuals available?

I'm not able to register an account for the mrplc forum at the moment so I'm not able to download any files from the forum.

I do have the "EtherCAT bridge FSoE (master/master) For KR C4" manual. But the manual mostly tell how I need to configure the KR C4 side and what values I need to map the PLC to.
Are there any other instructions manuals available?

I'm not able to register an account for the mrplc forum at the moment so I'm not able to download any files from the forum.
I really don't know, about other manuals available.
Kindly advise you to contact, mrlpc moderator for getting an account.

Contacted mrplc earlier this morning for receiving an account.

I did try with changing "Module Config send method" to "send", but received a few error messages instead:
Outp.PNGand the second error: "Slave State Transtion Failed"

Contacted mrplc earlier this morning for receiving an account.

I did try with changing "Module Config send method" to "send", but received a few error messages instead:
View attachment 313and the second error: "Slave State Transtion Failed"
Try to get a look on this link it may help you:
https://infosys.beckhoff.com/englis...eference/ethercat/html/ethercat_slave.htm&id=

Also do you have OMRON Machine Automation Controller
NJ/NX-series
CPU Unit Built-in EtherCAT® Port USER MANUAL ,,?

It can contains some precious informations .

It cannot be downloaded here as winrar file ( Pdf is too big).

Thanks, will check out the link, I do have the manual available, but I'm using Omron NX-ECC203.
I got the Omron manual NX from
Thats what i noticed on the manual about second error message:
_EC_SlavInitErr Slave
Initialization Error
TRUE if one of the following events occurred.
• Slave Initialization Error (84230000 hex)
• Slave State Transition Failed (84300001
hex)
BOOL TRUE or
FALSE

I can send you the file or share by drive if you need it.

I would appreciate if you could share the file.

But I only receive the error when im using "Module Config send method" with "send". No problems with the slave when its "Do not send".