Mark VIe Virtual Controller Keeps showing failed to bind IP Address error

The IP adress should be teh same for both
...VC and Loopback adapter is that the case here ...

I see one finishing by 151 and other one finishing by 161....can you confirm
151 the IP address of the Workstation I am using. 161 is the controller IP addrr. I tried to put only 161 as the main address of the adapter but same result.

In the Advance TCP IP setting screenshots that you shared IP ADRESS termination is .161 and it is not same as the one on the internet protocol properties ...
I just want to check with you if thats ok with that configuration

Please Isulamu read carefully what it is written here:

1664716943841.png

Read at bottom oof teh page the Attention ! logo ..it is clearly written how to proceed when kind of Failed to bind IP adress

IP adresses should be the same for Workstation ST /virtual controller/Loopback adapter..

Otherwise i cannot add more on that thread..
Thank you for the input. Please note I have the OEM manual and I went through that paragraph and I confirmed the same and nothing worked. As I have mentioned in the thread subject I am suspecting something with windows 10 preventing the bind between the Loopback adapter and VC. This not the first time I configure Simulators and as mentioned the same worked fine in Win7 VM however this is the first time to do it in a Win10 platform and I was wondering maybe I am missing something else to be done to avoid blocking the communication.
Anyway, thank you very much for you inputs and nice to meet you once again.

Regards