Modicon 984A-145 No EOL (End of Logic) detected or bad number of segments

This is a fault that intermittently shows up on our application. Reloading program resolves problem. Occurring too frequently nowadays. I saw a posting where the power supply may be the culprit. I want to eliminate the Schneider P120 power supply, mainly because of age, and use an external power supply. Thoughts please?

If the fault cures for a while then it suggests your application is OK.
It's not clear why the PSU would be the cause; more likely intermittent corrupt memory.

You can still buy secondhand / new P120; the disadvantage of external psu is multiple output voltages.

If the fault cures for a while then it suggests your application is OK.
It's not clear why the PSU would be the cause; more likely intermittent corrupt memory.

You can still buy secondhand / new P120; the disadvantage of external psu is multiple output voltages.
Thanks one eye for the response. I saw a posting for this

Thanks One-Eye.
Thanks one eye for the response. I saw a posting for this
From 2006: "Since the A145 is running off of a DC power supply, any interruptions in this power can cause improper shutdowns and corruption of memory. No EOL is such a corruption."
This looked like a good place to start thus the power supply question. Since this is a 24V/1A PS I was going to use a small SOLA that I have laying around...