Need to determine the transfer function of the system below

Hi there,
Could anyone help me find a transfer function to the distillation system below? Make assumptions where necessary (feed, R, B and D flow rates, compositions of feed, Xb and Xd, the cross-sectional area of the column, steady-state flow into the tank, flow rates of the reflux and flow heated by the steam re-entering the column etc). I started by finding the mass and component balances of the column and need to convert this to the Laplace domain, but I am stuck at the first step, anybody able to help out?
IMG_0619.jpg

Hi there,
Could anyone help me find a transfer function to the distillation system below? Make assumptions where necessary (feed, R, B and D flow rates, compositions of feed, Xb and Xd, the cross-sectional area of the column, steady-state flow into the tank, flow rates of the reflux and flow heated by the steam re-entering the column etc). I started by finding the mass and component balances of the column and need to convert this to the Laplace domain, but I am stuck at the first step, anybody able to help out?
View attachment 1249
Hi There,

Have a read on this article from the below link:
https://learnche.org/3P4/Assignment_7_-_2014

This article contains lot of interesting information sto solve your issue..

Any time!

Controls Guy25