Read modbus problem with modscan

Hello guys, I'm new to modbus32. I have encountered a problem where I unable to show the value using id. Example, I unable to display value like 5430,5431,5432 and 5433 in one shot. I only can get the value when I using 5430 with the length 1. Can I know why? Because I using this parameter to display the data. But when I use 5430,5431,5432,5433 it unable to show up while if I only display one of the parameter only it will show the value.

When you have the length set higher than 1, does ModScan show this at the top?
** MODBUS Exception Response from Slave Device **

Can you read all 4 of the registers (5430,5431,5432 and 5433) individually by keeping the length at 1 and changing the address field?

If you cannot read all 4 registers individually, then one or more registers likely do not exist on the Modbus device you're connected to, so it will return a Modbus exception when trying to read it.

If you can read all 4 registers individually, then your Modbus device may have a limitation that it only allows reading one register at a time. Does the manual for this device mention any such limitation?

When you have the length set higher than 1, does ModScan show this at the top?
** MODBUS Exception Response from Slave Device **

Can you read all 4 of the registers (5430,5431,5432 and 5433) individually by keeping the length at 1 and changing the address field?

If you cannot read all 4 registers individually, then one or more registers likely do not exist on the Modbus device you're connected to, so it will return a Modbus exception when trying to read it.

If you can read all 4 registers individually, then your Modbus device may have a limitation that it only allows reading one register at a time. Does the manual for this device mention any such limitation?
Individually, yes. It can read all 4 register. When I use HMI to read, it shows 0 instead of the actual reading.

About the limitations, I need to check it back.