Rexroth RD500 error code 19 (EEPROM Data Error)

I have a Rexroth RD500 with an error code of 19 (EEPROM Data Error). Looking up the P0061.00 and P0062.00 values I found parameter 29 (Operating Minutes) and value 63 respectively. Looking up P0029 (Operating Minutes) the value was found to be 0. The range of P0029 is 0-59 minutes so 63 does not make sense. All the parameters were verified, the error was cleared with P0060, and operation was resumed normally. This has happened 3 times in the last 2 weeks after a power down of the equipment. This has not happened before in multiple years. There are more than 10 other RD500's in other equipment being power cycled at the same and the same way time without issue.

I am guessing a failing or corrupt EEPROM?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
 
Good afternoon. I'm trying to solve the same problem on an RD52. Did you reach any conclusions? My suspicion is the EEPROM chips, but I'm waiting for a replacement to run tests.
The symptom is that when the error appears after turning on the device, if I perform a quick restart, it boots up correctly, but if I wait more than 20 seconds before turning it on, the error reappears.
Regards.
 
Top