Rosemount DP transmitter sensor limit

Hi,
I have Rosemount 3051CD dp type foundation fieldbus transmitter with a cal range of 0-25 inH2O. Is there any way to check the sensor limit of this transmitter without connecting the power. Sensor limit not mentioned on the nameplate.
Thanks

Hi,
I have Rosemount 3051CD dp type foundation fieldbus transmitter with a cal range of 0-25 inH2O. Is there any way to check the sensor limit of this transmitter without connecting the power. Sensor limit not mentioned on the nameplate.
Thanks
The sensor span limit is dependent on what is after '3051CD'. It varies from '0' to '5'.
A little search on the internet and reading the manual will give you all the details requiring the max. span range of the instrument.

As udshred points out, you need to decode the model number which is stamped on the nameplate, which Rosemount refers to as ordering information in their manuals. The digit after the 3051CD is the range code, as shown in the screen shot from the manual.
model number known as ordering information.JPG

If you power it up and check it via HART, I believe the ordering information model number appears under device information in the HART menu 1.7.1.3

Model number in HART identification group.JPG

Attachments

As udshred points out, you need to decode the model number which is stamped on the nameplate, which Rosemount refers to as ordering information in their manuals. The digit after the 3051CD is the range code, as shown in the screen shot from the manual.
View attachment 400

If you power it up and check it via HART, I believe the ordering information model number appears under device information in the HART menu 1.7.1.3

View attachment 402
Thank you