Tatsuno Dispensing Pump Protocol

Hi,

i don't understand how A1H is converted to 4131H?

>After you operate the "crc" formula from the dispenser you
>must the crc to dispenser by addition for the upper byte and
>lower byte of crc and convert to unpack data then transmitt
>to dispenser.
>
>Example: crc = 2081H --> A1H -->4131H this is data of crc
>for send to dispenser

I believe this is using remote. I have already set the pump for pos connection using the remote. To explain further, I'm sending data to the pump trying to set it in a mode wherein it will accept commands like preset the volume in liters or amount or reading the dispensing status of the pump. I cannot find the right sequence of dec/hex values to set it in that mode. A commercial controller card can do it and using such a controller, we can set it in that mode. I then disconnect the controller card and only then can I send any command I want and it works. And so, I need the sequence of bytes. I have dumped the commands sent by the controller to the pump and when I send them, they do not work. I believe there is a timing issue here.

You may email me at [email protected]

thanks.
Hi Brother,
i want to communicate with Tatsuno and i am new in this area, can you please help me as to how to communicate with Tatsuno? Thanks

Hi,

i don't understand how A1H is converted to 4131H?

>After you operate the "crc" formula from the dispenser you
>must the crc to dispenser by addition for the upper byte and
>lower byte of crc and convert to unpack data then transmitt
>to dispenser.
>
>Example: crc = 2081H --> A1H -->4131H this is data of crc
>for send to dispenser
Brother have u completed ur this project?

I try to connect Tatsuno Dispensing Pump to computer. Connection via RS485. But I don't know the protocol. I try to send 4 byte ($04 $40 $51 $05) from my computer and the pump send respond $04. The response from the pump just 1 byte. I need to know totalizer display and current liter displayed on the machine. Any one have that protocol??
COM Setting: 19200bps, parity EVEN, data bit 8, stop bit 1.
We need help with this. Pls get in touch