Tatsuno Fuel Dispenser Communication to PC

Hi everybody,
I'm looking for better DART protocol, I have one from 2002 but it seems like it's uncomplete.
Can you share me some better one please? In turn I have other protocols if anybody need...

Jaroslav

Hello All,

I may have the right document for your need.

Just drop me a PM and we can exchange e-mails as file is too big to attach here.

James.
Dear James (ControlGuy25) where to send PM? What's your PM?
How I can send an email to you if you don't let us know the email address !

Hello James,
loving your work assisting us mere mortals.

Am Evans form Nairobi Kenya.
Currently scratching my head on how to integrate a couple of fuel systems for IOT communication.

Kindly send me the document I sample Tatsuno pump integration. (I seem to be unable to send a PM)
my email [email protected]

Hello James,
loving your work assisting us mere mortals.

Am Evans form Nairobi Kenya.
Currently scratching my head on how to integrate a couple of fuel systems for IOT communication.

Kindly send me the document I sample Tatsuno pump integration. (I seem to be unable to send a PM)
my email [email protected]
Hi Evahnce,

Thank you for these words I appreciate it.
I am waiting to get my laptop back... Will share the document as soon as possible.

Stay blessed,
James

Hi James,

Hope you are doing good.
I am from Pakistan and I am working on external display for fuel dispenser. I have attached the picture of the display that my team made for local computer (of fuel dispenser) available in Pakistan only.

Now we are looking for to install on Tatsuno and wayne dispenser, for this we need to get the protocol for POS available in dispenser.

Can you help us, if You have any documentation regarding POS system to attach external computer.

My email: [email protected]

Attachments

Hello All,

I may have the right document for your need.

Just drop me a PM and we can exchange e-mails as file is too big to attach here.

James.
Hi James,

I am currently trying to build a controller that can connect to pump dispensers and sends information to the internet (IoT). I would really appreciate your help if you share the communication protocols with me.
My email address: [email protected]

Regards,
Saqib