Vibration sensor monitoring

Hello
Hope you are doing well.
I have some questions related to vibration measurement chain of CE136 Vibrometer sensor, it would be appreciated if any one could help me, the questions are listed below.
1- First, we want to make a hot loop test of measurement chain, but we do not know what is the output of ce136 conditioner unit and how can we replace a source with it? I have studied that the output of conditioner is current, but how can we simulate this by electrical signal?
2- what is the enrolment of galvanic separator unit exactly?
2- we are going to test Galvanic separator unit of measurement chain. How can we monitor the output voltage signal of GSI127?

3- we have some problems of monitoring the signal, it is so oscillating. How can we solve the problem? We measure the vibration for protection reasons.

Thank you in advanced.

Hello
Hope you are doing well.
I have some questions related to vibration measurement chain of CE136 Vibrometer sensor, it would be appreciated if any one could help me, the questions are listed below.
1- First, we want to make a hot loop test of measurement chain, but we do not know what is the output of ce136 conditioner unit and how can we replace a source with it? I have studied that the output of conditioner is current, but how can we simulate this by electrical signal?
2- what is the enrolment of galvanic separator unit exactly?
2- we are going to test Galvanic separator unit of measurement chain. How can we monitor the output voltage signal of GSI127?

3- we have some problems of monitoring the signal, it is so oscillating. How can we solve the problem? We measure the vibration for protection reasons.

Thank you in advanced.
Hello

Can you tell us plz the system that this sensor is due to worked with...

Did you right correctly the OEM manuals?

I had a read on them, and the most of the questions taht you listed got answers in these documents..

I can share with you one document if you dont have it as it is too bog to attach here..

ControlsGuy25.

Hello

Can you tell us plz the system that this sensor is due to worked with...

Did you right correctly the OEM manuals?

I had a read on them, and the most of the questions taht you listed got answers in these documents..

I can share with you one document if you dont have it as it is too bog to attach here..

ControlsGuy25.
Hello
Thank you for your answer.
The sensor is installed on a turbopump. That would be appreciated if you can share the file with me.
I have studied OEM manual, but there is no procedure that how can we do hot loop check of measurement chain. If you have any documents, please share with me.
Thank you in advanced

Hello
Thank you for your answer.
The sensor is installed on a turbopump. That would be appreciated if you can share the file with me.
I have studied OEM manual, but there is no procedure that how can we do hot loop check of measurement chain. If you have any documents, please share with me.
Thank you in advanced
Hello Sabasnm,

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes i can share the file sure it describing also galvanic protection/isolation ...

It contains all necessary drawings for good operation with unit conditioner also..

Regards,
ControlsGuy25.