What is the difference between water level sensor and water level data logger?

I've been using water level sensors to measure water levels and other medium. But my friend told me that the water level data logger can also measure liquid level, pressure and temperature. Since I had never used the water level logger before, I did not have enough experience to verify his claim. So I would like someone to answer that question. Thank you.

Holykell,

Do ya got any manufacturer names and model numbers for your "question"?

To my way of thinking, a water level sensor is just that: a means of measuring the level of water in some container or tank. A water level data logger is a means of recording the water level in some container or tank as reported by a water level sensor--either one that is supplied with the "data logger" or one that can be connected to the "data logger."

But, without more information from you about specific equipment (manufacter's names; model numbers) it's very difficult to respond to this "question."

lokersd,

You think there is a difference.

ofc - of course

Very sure and confident response to a thread that is over one year old.

Level sensors are used to detect the level of substances that can flow. Such substances include liquids, slurries, granular material and powders. For example, https://eltra-trade.com/catalog/burkert-level water level datalogger is an instrument that automatically and continuously records fluctuations in water level. Both tools use in manufacturing and industries.

Water level sensors and water level data loggers are two monitoring devices used to measure the height, depth, or other information related to the water levels in a tank or reservoir. Water level sensors use electronic circuits and pressure gauges to detect changes in water levels, while water level data loggers record the readings from these sensors over time.
This type of monitoring is essential for ensuring an adequate supply of clean drinking water and preventing flooding or other potential damage due to fluctuations in water levels. It can also be used for environmental research purposes, such as measuring variations in rainfall patterns or sediment accumulation rates at a coastal site.

Design Engineer at Testo India
Manufacturer Of Portable Combustion Efficiency Analyzers