Advant Controller Documentation

Hi All,
I am looking for a documentation of some PC Element as R-Conf, R-Ind, R-Go... for AMPL Advant Controller.
ABB documentation doesn't include these pc element in the documentation.
Please if any documentation about these pc element because i am blocked.
here is one of the pc element that I am looking for.

Thank you very much
Dinoo

Attachments

Hi dinoo31,

I agree with you ABB documentation does not show /include PC element librairies....

But ...I found something that may help you in case you can procure this element!:

3.5.4.5 AMPL PC and DB Element Libraries Local Setup on the AEW Client PC Install of AMPL PC and DB element libraries from CD4 (or similar own PC and DB element libraries) on the AEW client PC. The corresponding steps are described in detail in AMPL PC and DB Element Libraries Version 3.0/0 Release Note

Does this CD4 /AEW things tells you something ( I mean did you hear about them)?

Do not hesitate to share you feedback on this notes...

Otherwise I will try to support you after lunch.

Cheers
James

AMPL PC and DB Element Libraries 3.2/0 belong to Control Builder A 1.2/0. They include AMPL library sets for all the target types listed below as well as on-line reference manuals in electronic format if applicable. Each set of libraries will update Function Chart Builder 6.2/0 in order to support a certain target type including all versions being released. In addition libraries for Function Chart Builder 6.1 can be updated. Without installing AMPL PC and DB Element Libraries, Function Chart Builder 6.2/0 cannot be used for these targets. With regard to Function Chart Builder 6.1 no new target types are supported. • AC 450 AMPL Libraries 3.2/0 support – Advant Controller 450 with SW QC02-BAS21*7.0, 8.0 and 9.0. – Advant Controller 450 with SW QC07-BAS41*1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0. • AC 410 AMPL Libraries 3.2/0 support Advant Controller 410 with SW QC01- BAS11*7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0 and 11.0/1. • AC 110 AMPL Libraries 3.2/0 support Advant Controller 110*2.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3. • AC 160 AMPL Libraries 3.2/0 support Advant Controller 160*1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2. • AC 70 AMPL Libraries 3.2/0 support Advant Controller 70*1.0, 1.1 and 1.2. • AC 55 AMPL Libraries 3.2/0 support Advant Controller 55*1.0 and 1.1. • MP 200/1 AMPL Libraries 3.2/0 support MasterPiece 200/1*2.0, 2.1, 3.0 and 4.0. • AdvaSoft AMPL Libraries 3.2/0 support AdvaSoft*1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3. NOTE The previous version of Function Chart Builder 6.1 can also be updated. This has to be selected

Hi James,
Thank's for you answer. I did not know about CD4 /AEW, I tried to search but no success.
I have (AC410) Advant controller 6.2, I found PC and DB librairies 3.3 installed.
The problem is that these pc element are installed but there is no documentation.
How can i get this software CD4?
Thank's a lot and again James

Dinoo31

Hi James,
Thank's for you answer. I did not know about CD4 /AEW, I tried to search but no success.
I have (AC410) Advant controller 6.2, I found PC and DB librairies 3.3 installed.
The problem is that these pc element are installed but there is no documentation.
How can i get this software CD4?
Thank's a lot and again James

Dinoo31
Hi dinoo31,

Thank you for the feedback!

So as I understand the librairies for the PC and DB elements are installed ...and what you need is documentation ..

I though that librairies would include documentation as ABB use to do on their DCS/SCADA system..

Did you have a search on the repertory see if you can catch something other there...also are you sure that there is no kind of Help menu for description each element/function of the PC and DB?

For the CD4 i really do not know how to get it...best thing is to ask the vendor of this system..

Let me see if i can catch something that can help you !

Regards,
James

Do you got AEW at least

Advant engineering workplace shoudl got documentation or librairy help menu
I have 800xA 5.1 CS witch inclued control builder A.
I searched all help and manuals, I found PC Element Documentation (FCB>Help>PC element Reference) about most of PC Element but I found nothing about these pc element R-Conf, R-IND, R-Go...
There are many documentation on the server about advant controller but nothing about these PC element R-Conf, R-IND, R-Go...

Attachments

Okay dinoo31,

Thank you for these clarifications,

My question was also to know if you search on the AEW (Advant engineering workplace) ...there should be something about that PC elements .

Also can you tell me what kind of process/utility that ADVANT is used for ?? for my information so i can have a better search
No it's under 800xA Connectivity server. It's connected to MB300 by PU410 and working properly.
I can connect to the AC410 with online builder.
This PC element is used for communication MVI to RTU560 then to NCC RP570. I want to troubleshoot the random communication lost and i can't make a proper troubleshooting without understanding these PC Element.
This Advant is for power energy.

Ok thank you!
Need from you to confirm or not about AEW ...
Do you got a Advant engineering workplace?
I don't know if you can call the 800xa connectivity server as aew ? ABC, FCB, ONB are working on it properlly.
I have also advant engineering station 100, i use it sometimes.

I searched all internet to get documentation about that pc element but unfortunatelly i found nothing.

Thank's James
Yes Dinoo31,

Looks like it is difficult to find any information /Documentation on that pc element..

Again my best advice is to check on AEW (if existing)..

I would like to support you better on this case... But I am not at your site..

Regards,
James