Bailey Infi90 ROM checksum error on Network Interface

Greetings!
The plant I am working is using a Bailey Infi90 DCS to control a pusher furnace (The configuration is in the attached picture).
In order to maintain the system form a hardware perspective, we purchased 2 new sets of network cards (INNIS01 and INNPM01) and a set of processor modules (IMMFP02).
After installing the new modules in the DCS Rack and uploading the work program, all systems were working in redundancy. The old hardware was stored as back-up.
After 5 day's both set of network cards entered a checksum error simultaneously (INNIS01 with ROM checksum error and INNPM01 with Divide by 0/checksum/format error). After a reset, all systems were operational, but it only took another 5 days for the error the appear again. In order to not damage the furnace I removed the new set's of network card's and installed the old one's.
Unfortunately the error has started to appear even whit this configuration.

Could anyone offer some assistance or some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

HKAMihail452,
Have you checked that your redundant pairs have the same revision? I've had issues in the past with pairs being different revisions and causing issues weeks later. Also, have you checked all of your jumpers and dipswitch settings?
Lastly, have you tried to initialize and format NVRAM on the MFP's? There's a procedure for this in the "special operations" section of the manual.
Hope this helps,
RichT

Greetings!
The plant I am working is using a Bailey Infi90 DCS to control a pusher furnace (The configuration is in the attached picture).
In order to maintain the system form a hardware perspective, we purchased 2 new sets of network cards (INNIS01 and INNPM01) and a set of processor modules (IMMFP02).
After installing the new modules in the DCS Rack and uploading the work program, all systems were working in redundancy. The old hardware was stored as back-up.
After 5 day's both set of network cards entered a checksum error simultaneously (INNIS01 with ROM checksum error and INNPM01 with Divide by 0/checksum/format error). After a reset, all systems were operational, but it only took another 5 days for the error the appear again. In order to not damage the furnace I removed the new set's of network card's and installed the old one's.
Unfortunately the error has started to appear even whit this configuration.

Could anyone offer some assistance or some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
These are pretty old modules. They have been obsolete for some time now. So, I assume these were "new" from your stock or purchased from a 3rd party. The NIS21 and NPM22 are the new models.

Formatting the MFP/BRC controllers will have zero effect on this error. You have a firmware mismatch or bad modules.

I would not trust modules purchased from a 3rd party myself, but you do what you have too.

The SPNIS21/SPNPM22 will work in your cabinet, but you have to replace the pair. You can use the existing cables and termination units. But keep in mind those are mechanical relays on the termination unit, so will fail eventually. The TU's are pretty inexpensive.

The good news is if you replace with the new modules, you will have a spare NIS01/NPM01 in case of future failure.